TaxDome Academy FAQ
Do you have questions about TaxDome Academy? Find the answers in our FAQ!
- How do I log in to the Academy?
- Who can take Academy courses?
- How much does it cost?
- Do I need a TaxDome account to take the courses and quizzes?
- How do I take a course?
- What does a course consist of?
- How long does one course take?
- What will I get after completing a course?
- Where can I find my certificates?
- Why do I need a certificate?
- How can I share my certificate on social media?
- Do you only have three courses?
- Which courses are already available?
- What languages is the academy available in?
- Are you planning any courses for TaxDome users only?
- What if I have a question that isn’t in this FAQ?
1. How do I log in to the Academy?
Use your TaxDome login and password. If you don’t have a TaxDome account, use your email address as your screen name and create a password.
2. Who can take Academy courses?
Whether you are a trial or subscribed user—or even just a regular Jane—you can check out the Academy, take the free courses and enhance your TaxDome skills in less than an hour!
3. How much does it cost?
Tuition is free at TaxDome Academy. How about that?!
4. Do I need a TaxDome account to take the courses and quizzes?
You don’t need an account to attend TaxDome Academy. And did we say, “Tuition is free”? Just enter your email into the login window and create a password. If you really want to dig in? Register as a TaxDome trial user (at no cost either) so you can test out your new skills!
5. How do I take a course?
Log in to the Academy, then choose a course from the curriculum. Each course contains short instructions on how to take it and get a certificate of completion.
6. What does a course consist of?
Each course is divided into lessons with text, graphics and video. Once you complete a lesson, you take a short quiz that includes three to seven questions. By taking the quizzes, you both test and solidify your knowledge. Once you have completed all of the lessons and aced your tests, you receive a certificate of completion for the course.
7. How long does one course take?
Each one should take no longer than an hour max.
8. What will I get after completing a course?
You’ll get a ton of new skills and be able to set up your TaxDome account so that you get the most out of our automations for your practice—plus, a certificate of completion, because you rock!
9. Where can I find my certificates?
You can find them on your My Certificates page. To access this page, click your name on the top right, then select My Certificates in the drop-down list.
10. Why do I need a certificate?
It’s an acknowledgment of your full command of TaxDome. Plus, add the unique certificate link to the list of services you provide or share it on social media. And you know that section on résumés that says “Special Skills”? You can pop it in there too!
11. How can I share my certificate on social media?
Open the My Certificates page, find the certificate you want to share, then click the icon of the platform you want to share it to:
12. Do you only have six courses?
Currently we offer six, but we’ll be adding a new one each month. Here’s the currently planned course catalog:
- Invoices & Contracts, third quarter of 2022
- Bookeeping in TaxDome, the fourth quarter of 2022
Feel like you need a course on particular topic? We welcome your suggestions!
13. Which courses are already available?
Currently we offer six:
- How to Get Started With TaxDome
- TaxDome Quick Guide
- How to Use Organizers
- How to Streamline Exchanging Documents
- How to Automate Your Workflow
- Effective Team Management and Collaboration in TaxDome
14. What languages is the academy available in?
Right now we offer all our courses in the English academy and the first course—How to Get Started with TaxDome in eight localized academies:
- Swedish Academy
- Danish Academy
- Dutch Academy
- Portuguese Academy
- Spanish Academy
- Italian Academy
- French Academy
- German Academy
15. Are you planning any courses for TaxDome users only?
We have something in the works that will take place from the third to fourth quarter of 2022.
16. What if I have a question that isn’t in this FAQ?
Reach out to our support team! We are here to help and answer your questions.