Statuses are color-coded tags that show you what stage a document is in, such as Signed or Pending Approval. Go to the Docs subtab to view them in the STATUS column.
If a document has more than one status, only the first is visible, and a bubble to the right shows how many there are altogether. Hover your mouse over the bubble to see the other statuses.
Here, a list of all document statuses:
- PENDING APPROVAL: A request to approve the document was sent to the client.
- APPROVED: The client approved the document.
- DISAPPROVED: The client declined to approve the document.
- PREPARED FOR SIGNATURE: You created a signature request but still haven’t sent the document to the client.
- PENDING SIGNATURE x/y: This shows you that x number have either signed or declined to sign out of y number of users. Hover your mouse over the status to see the details and find out which signatures are still pending.
- SIGNED: All users have signed the document.
- VOIDED: The document was signed offline and then voided by your firm.
- DECLINED SIGNATURE: All users have declined to sign the document.
- FAILED TO PASS KBA: No users have signed the document—and at least one failed the KBA.
- SEALED: The document has been sealed by someone at your firm so the client can’t make changes. For more details, go here.
- PENDING PAYMENT: The document is locked to an invoice and awaiting payment from the client. Until the client pays, they won’t be able to download it.
Note: To see all your docs awaiting payment or that need to be signed, filter them by status in the account’s Docs subtab.